We take several factors into account when we review profiles. If you have not received a confirmation email within 1-2 business days, it could be because the social account was flagged for the following reasons:
- Low Engagement: The social account does not meet our social media requirements for opportunities on the platform
- Themed: This is when 50% or more of your content is repurposed and not original
- Unusual Engagement: The ratio for engagement (such as likes to comments) isn't quite what brands normally look for
- Explicit: When more than 30% of the content on the creator's feed involved half/full nudity.
- Not Enough Posts: We require at least a minimum of 50 posts on Instagram, 20 videos on Youtube and 10 blog posts
Are you meeting the social media requirements? Requirements include:
- Instagram - a minimum of 2500 followers and at least 400 average likes/post
- Facebook - a minimum of 10K likes
- Twitter - a minimum of 5K followers
- Pinterest - a minimum of 10,000 views
- Blogs - 3,000 monthly views and at least 1K followers
- YouTube - 2500 average views and at least 3000 subscribers
Still feel something isn’t right? Reach out and we'll take a second look.