Authorizing your social accounts with AspireIQ allows us to securely grant and revoke advertiser access to brands. We know many of you are working with brands like this and we've built this tool to make those partnerships seamless!
To learn more about advertiser access, read this article.
When you agree to terms with a brand that include advertiser access for the first time, you'll be asked to authorize your accounts with AspireIQ as part of the collaboration flow.
Before you go through the flow, make sure you've done the following:
- Confirm the Instagram account that the brand has requested access to is an Instagram Business Account.
Currently, Instagram Creator Accounts are incompatible with this tool.
- Link the Instagram Business Account to a Facebook Page. Make sure to turn off two-factor authentication before you do this -- you can turn it back on right after!
How to link your Instagram Account to a Facebook Page
- Go to 'Settings' on your Facebook Page. Your Facebook Page is not the same as a personal Facebook Account.
- Click on the 'Instagram' tab on the left:
3. Log into the Instagram Account you'd like to link to this page. Make sure two-factor authentication is turned off on your Instagram Account:
Authorizing your accounts with AspireIQ
- When you authorize your accounts with us for the first time, you'll be asked to log into Facebook. Make sure to log in with the username and password associated with the Facebook Page that is linked to the Instagram Account the brand is requesting access for.
- You'll see a request from Facebook to grant AspireIQ with the permissions that will allow us to manage advertiser access granting and revoking on your behalf.
- You only need to authorize accounts with us once to have advertiser access granted through AspireIQ for your next collaborations.
- If we lose authorization, you can re-authorize your accounts in the collaboration flow.