Thank you for accessing our Help Center!
You're probably accessing this article because you either don’t know what Instagram Insights are, or you’re having trouble connecting Insights. If you need more general information on Instagram Insights, click here. If you don’t know how to connect Insights or are having issues doing so, keep reading!
What do you need in order to connect Insights?
- An Instagram Business Account
- A Facebook Page that’s associated with said Instagram account
How to verify if you have an Instagram Business Account:
- Go to your Instagram account on your mobile app
- Click Settings then Account
- This page below will show and if you see Switch to Personal Account or Switch to Creator Account, that proves you have a Business Instagram Account
Here’s an example:
How to verify you have a Facebook page associated with your Instagram business account:
- Login to your Facebook
- Click the small downward arrow on the top right of your Facebook profile:
- Click the page that said Instagram is connected to:
- Go to Settings within the Page
- Click Instagram (on the bottom left under General), and you should see the following under Instagram Account Details (Please ensure there's Business Contact Information).
If the above has all been verified and you are still having issues, remember that ALL options need to be selected on Manage Page Permissions or it will not work. If all of those options have been selected, please try the following:
Remove AspireIQ access from your Business Integration Page:
- Go to Settings within your Profile → Click Business Integrations
- Check the box next to AspireIQ → Click Remove
- Confirm Removal
- Login to your AspireIQ profile
- Go to Social Accounts
- Under Manage Your Social Accounts click the Instagram logo under Add Social Accounts
- Follow the steps necessary to add Instagram Insights
Lastly, you can follow the steps shown in this video:
If you’re still having issues, check out these additional resources:
Otherwise, contact our Creator Support team at [email protected] Please let the team know you’ve tried IG-101 on our Help Center and are still experiencing problems.