Thanks for accessing our Help Center! We’re here to be a source for any questions you might have, but as always, our Creator Support team is happy to assist you if you'd like to chat with a live person.
In the meantime, you might be reading this because you’re unsure how to set your Instagram Stories Live and that’s where we come in.
Below are a few reasons for why you might be having trouble:
Your Insights are not linked properly. If that’s the case, please refer to one of these two articles below:
Your stories are expired
- If you posted your story more than 2-3 weeks ago and are trying to Set Live now, it’s possible said story has been removed from your archives. If this is the case, please contact our Support Team at [email protected].
Your stories were recently added and need time to be captured by our system
- If your stories were recently added, they can take a few hours to show up in your library
- If they’re still not populating into your archives after 7-12 hours, please click Update Stories. This will ideally fetch anything that needs to be fetched within the hour. If they do not populate after a bit of time, please take the following steps below...
Reauthorize Insights (Reset AspireIQ access)
- It’s possible AspireIQ’s Platform lost connectivity to your Insights, therefore lost access to your Instagram Story Inisghts. As a last resort, please try to Reset AspireIQ access via the Business Integration Page on your Facebook.
Directions are as follows:
- Login to Facebook
- Go to the small Downward Arrow on the top right of Facebook
- Click Settings
- Click into Business Integrations
- Select the Checkbox on the right hand side (next to where you see AspireIQ)
- Click Remove
- Retry Connecting Insights
GIFs for Instructions Above:
Resetting AspireIQ Access:
Retry Connecting Insights: