We’re making improvements to your Pinterest data, but this change comes with some extra steps that we need your help on! Please note this article is only relevant for Influencers that added their Pinterest account prior to June 7th, 2020.
On October 30th, Pinterest will remove AspireIQ’s ability to gather Pinterest/Pin data for Creators who’ve linked their account prior to June 7th. We’ll be able to retrieve that data so long as our Creators re-link their Pinterest account through our platform. We want to make this transition easy for you, which is why we’ve put together helpful FAQs to ensure you can make the switch seamlessly.
Below are some FAQs that will help you through the re-linking process:
How do I know if I need to re-link my Pinterest account?
- Any creator that needs to Re-Link their Pinterest account will see a Re-Link button under the Pinterest Icon on their Social Accounts Page. You’ll also receive an email from our Support team.
What happens if I am involved in a Pinterest Collaboration with a brand?
- If you’re involved in a Pinterest collaboration and have NOT re-linked your Pinterest account, you will be blocked from submitting content and continuing the collaboration until you re-link.
- If you're involved in a Pinterest collaboration and you DO re-link your Pinterest account, then everything will continue as normal.
Will the brands lose any of my Pinterest data?
- If you re-link your Pinterest account, your data will update accordingly and the brands will be able to retrieve anything that they might have lost.
When I click the Relink Pinterest, what do I need to do?
- Nothing! When you select the Pinterest Icon, all you need to do is select Give Access (as seen below) and you'll be routed back to AspireIQ